500gr spaghetti N.6
1 tin of tuna fish in oil or water
4 soup spoonfuls of oil
3-4 fresh coarsely cut up tomatoes or 1 tin of cut up tiny tomatoes
1 dry onion of medium size chopped into fine small pieces
2 cloves of garlic cut into small pieces or ground into a smooth wet paste
½ tea –cup of black olives cut into pieces
3-4 soup spoonfuls of parsley cut up finely
½ tea spoonful of sugar
1 tea –spoonful of sweet paprika
1. In a non-sticky fry-pan we warm the oil and put the onion into it. We stir it for about a minute until it gets faded. Then we add the garlic and we stir for some seconds. We stir it for some seconds.
2. We put the fresh, small cut or the tinned tomatoes, the sugar, the salt and the pepper into the frying-pan and we let the sauce be cooked at low heating with the lit on it for about 20 minutes.
3. Meantime, we boil the macaroni in plentiful salty water according to the instructions of the pack. Then we drain and keep it warm.
4. After 20 minutes we add to the sauce the parley, the tuna fish strained and cut into pieces as well as the olives.
5. We stir let the sauce stew at a low temperature for 5 more minutes.
6. We serve the macaroni on plates or dishes and then we spread the tuna sauce with the olives over it and if we like we can add some more, small-cut parsley over it.
Or we can mix the tuna sauce with the pasta and serve it.